Viber QuickStart for Linux Mint
Viber for Linux lets you send free Messages and make Free Calls to other Viber users on any device and network, in any country!
Viber Syncs your contacts and messages with your mobile device.
Viber for Linux Main Features:
- Text, photo, sticker and emoticons messages
- Group conversations
- Call any Viber user for free with HD sound quality
- Full sync between your mobile and your Linux
- Seamlessly transfer calls between Viber Desktop and the Viber app with one click or tap
- No registration, passwords or invitations required
- Messages are shown on all devices
On Viber Your Phone Number is your ID. To Activating Viber for Linux Mint You’ll need First to Install it on Your Mobile Device!
- Download Viber Installer for Linux Mint:Here Viber .deb 64bit Package
- Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
- Checking/Installing GDebi Package Installer
If Not there (No Output) then:
If Got “User is Not in Sudoers file” then Look: Solution
- Installing Viber for Linux Mint
- Making a Viber Symlink for Easy Launching from Terminal
Launching from Terminal:
- Editing the Viber App Launcher (Amend the Paths)
Change the Exec & Path as:
Ctrl+x to Save & Exit from nano Editor 🙂
Then You can fully Enjoy the Viber Call & Messaging on Linux Mint!